Sunday, February 19, 2006

So long and thanks for all the tunes

It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun. I think it's time to put the NML to bed.
There just isn't much interest in NML. Headbangers Lab seems to be very popular so I think I will put more energy into that show. I have some new ideas up my sleeve for a new talk show, and of course it will involve some indie music. I learned alot with this show, and the most important thing I learned was how great podcasting and the whole podcasting community can be. Don't get me wrong, there are some dick heads out there with shows, but it's been my experience that 99% of podcasters are some of the greatest most interesting people, and it's been a great opportunity to be a part of something so awesome.
So long and thanks for all the tunes.....
Rock on!
Simon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>