Sunday, February 12, 2006

Censor this!

Man, I thought podcasting was free. Free of censorship, free of rules and constraints. Man was I was wrong. Apple censored the title "Simon Sucks!" from iTunes.
What a bunch of bulls**t. It reads Like this "Simon S***s!" I didn't know the word "S***s" was offensive. Who the f**k is that offending? If it offends you, then you s**k too. I will never buy an Apple product, mainly because they can't seem to get their s**t available to us in the stores. Unless you want to drive 135 miles to the nearest Apple store. But now I'll never buy there cr*p cause they're a bunch of censoring vom*ts. Am I the only one who is sick of that kind of cr*p going on in podcasting?
Maybe I'm just l**king for someth*ng to p*ck on today.
New shows are up on Headbangers Lab and New Music Lab.
Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>